Friday, May 2, 2008

Vacation Overrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

....A DREAM COMES TRUE BUT IT FADES AWAY SO SOON...
finally evrthg is over.....
d show is over n get back to ur routine ratna..
i had a wonderful 8 days vacation....n it was awesome...
words cant describe how those days was spent wif my loved one..
i jus cant resist anything...i was overwhelmed by happiness....
an angel surrounded me for d last 7 days ..n i shud thank God for
what he has gaven me...
its rely nice to have sumone to be around wif u .....
especially when u r leaving so far away from home ....
i was on top of d world....it was a DREAM....
i absolutely adore d person whom i referring to..
dis one soul has made my life worth to live abroad for d past 3 months
jus in 7 days......
''babe...u made my days so colourful"....
thank u so much.......only now i realise der r ppl whom do love n care for us dearly..
no matter wht it takes love always wins in dis lil world....

DEAR GOD FOR WHTEVER U R DOIN I KNOW DER MUST BE A REASON...
AND FOR WHTEVER HAPPENS IT HAPPENS FOR GOOD..
I HAVE FAITH IN U ... N I TRUELY WORSHIP U ....
THANKS FOR D LIFE U HAVE GIVEN ME....


No comments: