Wednesday, May 7, 2008

desert safari....

It was a off-road arabian adventure....
it has taken me from the bustle of Dubai city to the desert of golden sand dunes. ...
me n my frens travelled to the desert from our pick-up point in a luxury 4WD (Toyota Land Cruiser) and reach there in around 45 minutes. ...
Next, the Arabian roller coaster ride known as dune bashing (desert driving) begun, we shriek and laugh with excitement as the car goes up and down the dunes...it was a once in a lifetym experience...n it was wonderful.....



.....Ms Ratna in d Middle East....


....its us in d desert....


....d dunes...natures beauty....


...wow...i witness my name written in d desert....



....everyone's xcited.............


.
me...n ...my camel....



.....babe..babe..u look like a chimpanzee....


...me n d monkey him...


...sand of dunes....


hehehe....yoga in d middle of desert


...excitement wrack me down...


...yahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhoooooooooooooooooo..........



i'm a loser in posing..

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You have shared such a beautiful pics.Overnight desert safari Abu Dhabi is a very cute plate where you stay and away your night.
Oernight desert safari Abu Dhabi