Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Passed my Examz...yahoooooo....

Well my company goin through a program called
Cerner Millennium ...n dey r goin on live from end of dis mth..
all d staff have to undergo dis program order to pass d probation period..
i was so worried abt it coz i didnt prepare myself for anything..
i jus went to d class for xm n guess wht i passed wif d highest score
wow ...wee....i'm rely gud ...hahhaha....braggin my ownslef...
my boss was very happy wif me...n she did d best thing she can offer for myself..
she extended my leave...wht else can i b happy for if not for dis...
oh god i'm floating in d air.....i'm so so happy...instead of goin home for 2 weeks
now i'm goin for 3 weeks ...yahooooooooooooooo....
God thank u so much.........i'm jus counting my days....
i cant wait to see my country , my home , my mum , my sissys, my prinzy,
my balanz, my frens , my everything.....

No comments: