Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mothers Day.......

Its was Mothers Day yesterday back home n...
look at me...i'm so far away from home...
but distance can never change d eternal bond one have towards their mum...
Amma i wud like to thank u on dis special day ....
thank u for all d trust ,support n love u have given me all dis years...
for all d freedom u have given me to choose d LIFE i want.......
u r d best mum one can ever have.....
n amma u rockz.........

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY AMMA...
I LOVE U N I MISS U SO MUCH!!!!!!




Mom, you're a wonderful mother,
So gentle, yet so strong.
The many ways you show you care
Always make me feel I belong.
You're patient when I'm foolish;
You give guidance when I ask;
It seems you can do most anything;
You're the master of every task.
You're a dependable source of comfort;
You're my cushion when I fall.
You help in times of trouble;
You support me whenever I call.
I love you more than I can express;
You have my total respect.
If I had my choice of mothers,
You'd be the only one I'd select!


No comments: