Friday, May 9, 2008

d glamour me...

well yest i was on MC for d first tym in 3 mths...
i had severe headache n fever..which normally i wont have..
it was sumthing new...but i felt so sick....so took rest at home..
n today i had nothing great to do...i watched movie..
den i chat wif my aunty from germany....
n found sumthing rely interesting in d web...
b d result was awesome...hahha.... i knw i wont make it to b a glamorous gal..
yet manage to do sum ..editing n ..here it is .....
hahaha...way to go ratna....




.....me d fashion icon...



..nevertheless..its us..me n PRINZY darling(fashion icons)...hahhahaa.....

last but not least ....d most fascinating pic on earth...
my dearest trying to be an arabic model..


...Sheikh Mohammed Balan Bin Al sheikh Mohammed....................

No comments: