Monday, May 26, 2008

Malaysia here i come!!!

finally...i manage to get my tickets in my hand for my first vacation ever...
starting from d 8th till 28th of june..
it has been confirmed...i'm goin home..
now i have to count on my days ...as der is exactly...12 days more...
well i remember i had 18 weeks from d day i arrived here to go back home..
now its only 2more weeks...yahoooooooooooooooooooo..........
n d best part i reserved my ticket for 4128 aed.....
but yesterday when i went to collect my e-ticket......sum scenario happened..
der was a malaysian guy who as abt to cancel his pre-booked ticket n d
travel agency guy was very nice to switch over dat guys ticket to my name..
for 3550 aed..i was so happy ....really ....really happy..
i saved almost 600 aed...which is considered alot of money...
money is money......i'm glad dat i never booked it thru online myself coz i might miss dis discount rate.....i dun feel its worth to fly for 4k jus 4 21days...
lucky me....thank u god ...u made my day...

oh god ....i rely cant imagine ...i'm goin to meet all d ppl whom
i missed dearly.....my mum, my sisters, my princess, my babe, my house,
my all....i jus cant wait anymore ...funny i waited 4 months(literally feels like a year) but i cant wait another 12 days....life is funny....whever it is........i'm comin home ppl...
watch out........

No comments: