Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Bon Jovi Live in Abu Dhabi

..d great singer was in d town last 2 weeks..
he had his performance in Emirates Palace...
me n my frens went for d show....i was working actually duno how d hell
i got d courage to go for concert after work...i rushed like a mad cow...n
i make it to show....bravo...
well at first i was not in d mood...but one of his song
'dun u ever wish ...'....actually created a great impact in my
life abt 10 yrs ago..it was a very nice song indeed...
his songs use to be very motivating for me....
so i said ok let me go n see dis fellow....
well d crowd was amazing ....i never know der is so many fans
for him in dis city...all of a sudden....so many whites...
hahha...great atmosphere....d ticket cost me 2oo aed ....
yet i thk its a life thingy ...so i dun mind...
left from emirates at abt 11.30pm n reached home only at
2 am....WTF....caught in traffic...hahha...well wht else v can expect ...
sure la jam...mmm...d worst part in hury rushing for d concert ...
i missed my camera...how fool i can be...wht to do...
my frens took pic ...i'm in it but ..duno when i will get it....
:(,,,so sad.....no pics for dis post....

No comments: