Saturday, February 16, 2008

Welcome to UAE

11th February 12, 2008

Arrival at the U.A.E Airport….

Here I come UAE….it was sharp 2345hrs(3.45am)Malaysian tym……..dat my feet touched d land of Gulf d Middle East….i didn’t expect middle east to be cold…d moment I get down from d flight I was in shock syndrome….d temperature was 8degrees…well of coz d captain informed dat d climate is cold n it was abt 10-8degrees….i tot I didn hear him properly…..perhaps …..end of d day i was fighting so hard not to end up if anaphylactic shock…. Hahaha…..well things were very well organized …I didn’t waiste a single min in d airport…it was all done superbly n dey treat me like a queen….i even had driver to get me to my residence place….dis Indian Malaysian lady turn up to welcome me …n she was nice….

Den i went to my Apartment…it was all beyond my expectation….everything seems to be gud….i got a beautiful house which was fully furnished…n I got d second room for myself coz d master room was alredy taken by a senior Chinese lady….well….d room was gud except for one thing it doesn’t have an attached bathroom in it…otherwise it was nice….i wonder where d hell dis ppl gets money to give all dis for free…dey must be rich though...any how i dun hav to crack my head to buy all d household stuffs ….well around 6 am I slept…actually I didn’t sleep but manage to take a rest for 2 hours….

me ...in UAE Airport.....

dats my Residency...EXOTICA BLDG

...d entrance...



My living room.... ....d entrance....


..d kitchen wif full set of cutlery's...


.....and finally..dats my room...i will get a nicer pic of it soon...


tsunami....hit my room...

No comments: