Thursday, February 28, 2008

Life jus goin on....

....oh my ive been neglecting my blog for too long...its been a week i never bother to visit it...
so many things happened...i went to Dubai last friday...all by myself ...i duno sumtyms i rely get crazy....off days rely have no idea wht to do....so wht ever come across my mind i jus feel like doin it ...like last friday i fely like goin to Dubai ...so i jus ask a few frens how to get der ...n i jus went like dat without bothering much..man it was a hard one yet manage to go n come back by public transport...i moved from here around 2pm n came home abt 1.30am ...man it was rely tiring...but u knw wht...in dis country even u walk naked on d road at 2 am no one will dare to rape u....it so safe....dey have respect for women sky high level...i thk dis is d only crimeless country on earth....v must be shamed of wht happening back home....actually i went for dis event called DUBAI GLOBAL VILLAGE FESTIVAL.....its being held every year n its a fantastic festival to attend...u can see all kinda culture n tradition in dis gala festival...so many ppl...it was like thaipusam..yet i mange to take pics...all by myself in d help of others ....


den ....meanwhile....whole week jus went to work n came home....nothing special.....mmm other den dat...i was thinking to get to d beach but no frens la ...so lousy one ....well c wht happens 2moro ..if i got mood i will go....otherwise no...ok ....i will upload all d pics dat i have saved all dis days 2day finally........







....me in front of ABU DHABI MALL...on my first day in UAE...


me syok sendiri.....hehehe...



infront of EGYPTIANZ MALL....


in Dubai GLOBAL VILLAGE FESTIVAL...




attended a workshop wif my colleagues n my manager...


wif my working collegue ...tyra frm finland....



on d first day i reached AE....went out wif my fren...



infront of Marina Mall....

No comments: