Friday, February 15, 2008

BYE BYE MALAYSIA

i shud have continued wif d previous post but my laptops battery went off so had to post dat one first...ok....dats was d nite before i leave...n here is wht happened on d day...

11th February 2008

Finally after all d drama's it was d actual day to leave....i have to comfort myself saying dat ''its ok ratna u r leaving for gud....so dun cry n be strong..."so it was abt exactly 1130h when i left my house back in Seremban to k.l...of coz i felt bad abt leaving my new house which i hardly ever live in ...n of d loving family...my mum n my sis's....it was jus way too much for me to leave all d loved ones n go so so far away .....well....life had to go on isnt it.....i felt like every second worth to be wif all of dem....seriously.....my flight was at 9pm...so i planned to get to KLIA from kl....it was abt 6pm when i left to klia...i was so worried abt my luggage ..it was so heavy n i never had any bit of idea how to get it back to UAE..god must help me....







***d best part was even in dat short period i manage to get a gift to my luvly so called soul- breaker..well he was der for me all d while ...n was d only bestman whom i can share all my feelings to...no doubt v fight all d while....but he was like everything for me....n if u reading dis babe.....I LOVE U ...u r such a luvable person to be wif all dis years....i rely had a great tym being wif u ....n i'm truly gona miss u dear...****


---will post wht happening abt UAE 2moro if i have tym...bye for now!!!

No comments: