Tuesday, February 19, 2008

1 WEEK ALREDY

11th February


...Today morning I woke up at 8 am thinking dat it was alredy 12pm….i was still on Malaysian tym…I jus slept for 2 hours…oh god….dis lady came back for me around 2pm to take me out….we went for shopping n den had lunch….den mona my gud old fren came to visit me in my apartment…she intro me to her fren bhama …she was so sweet…den v went for shopping n dey were showing me around…manage to get a sim for myself…till nite…

Well I had a gud tym 2day ….but still I miss home….well u knw wht it is not my luck…all d ppl using net around has secured der wifi wif password so I cudnt use any of d connection…I have to wait for 6 weeks till I get my residence visa to apply for my own connection…well nothing like home…v get everything anytym v wants it …but nyway .i will try again 2moro…..c how …if at all…I get connected….ok dats all for now…bye bye!

***all dis happened last week monday....n what happened today...i was i'm off n i'v got nothing to do in d hs...so manage to go out n look around d city ....well dis place is more or less jus like m'sia.....so i think i can co-op well...its been aweek i'm here....n so far everything seems to be gud...still very frustrated abt d connection ...but ok la..compare to last week dis week i manage to do it in my room..soon will get my own access...hope so...well 2moro i'm working on aday shift... dats gona be rely very tiring ....mmm...dats all for today....i have so many pics to load but not today la...next tym ...ok chow for now.....****

No comments: