Saturday, August 9, 2008

A lifetime Experience....Burj Al Arab

As I prepare to dash out of the house to make what seems like a hundred pit stops before boarding my dream journey to Burj Al Arab the only seven star hotel in the world.....While journeying i was collecting ideas on what to blog this time...because i was on top of the world..I was at the most exciting, nerve racking , exhausting, rejuvenating, draining, enriching feelings..even I had millions of butterflies flying in my tummy...Yes it was the day i had one of the best moments in my life...To dig a little deeper , and share a little more, I give you this time something incredibly close to my heart which was a larger than life experience for an ordinary girl like me.



It was a bright sunny day last wednesday(6th August 2008) ...As we approached the Burj's main gate the security stopped us..after showing the invitation card ..he allowed us to enter what so called the heaven on earth..Designed to resemble a billowing sail, the hotel soars to a height of 321metres, dominating the Dubai coastline.This all - suite hotel reflects the finest that the world has to offer. There was no Rolls Royce neither a 6 series of BMW , we were just in our small Peugeot but the moment the car stopped it started. I am a very - reliant and low key person, after all whom are we..not a Royal Member or even a celebrity so i felt a little uncomfortable at the start when greeted by 4 people lined up at the entry with cold face towels , juices n etc....



But hey i got over it very quickly. This is a hotel where every staff member greets or acknowledges you if they pass within 2 meters. the entrance was like a man made heaven ..i only saw smiling faces walking around. Mr Salim a kenyean , the soul whom offered us this great tour as a reward for entertaining him back in Dubai lead us and showed us every inch of the hotel.We manage to go around the whole of burj without any security restriction. Half a day I was there and I was only left with the feelings of luxury , Fame , and Rich.He brought us to one of the suite out of 202 suite they had....it was so impressive looking at the way even the door gets opened. Oh man , their security code was superb. The suite was another place i never wanted to leave out from. The rooms are sumptuously furnished in a modern Arab Style and includes every possible amenity - even a laptop for personnel use. The facilities generally are at a very high standard and the food is provided in breathtaking surroundings and is delicious. The Burj, is expensive and basically impossible for an ordinary soul but, in my opinion , its outstanding VALUE for what is provided and the feelings of well- being you get from being looked after so well in such outstanding surroundings is simply amazing.After touring the whole of burj we had lunch in one of its restaurant.



That was the least i could do for myself, to treat myself a little bit after seeing the other part of the fame world. I know it was too much to pay Rm 1200 for a set of lunch but we had some discounts from Mr . Salims courtesy so it was o.k....I may never know when will I be back to this place again. it was time to move after that. what i saw in my eye when i was there the characters and each decor of the Burj resembles lives that were unabashed and indulgent.



It was an energy that was magnetic had constantly rejuvenating me while i was there. Most importantly, above and beyond every other reasoning , it was a FEELINGS one can have at the world class level.I promised to myself that i will find all the money to stay in this hotel at least once in my lifetime.... at least once!!!



These fresh, stylish and beautiful memory i had in my life is a fond and vivid reliving of perfection the world class standards. I will never forget this day in my life ...NEVER!!!



**Some of the best moments in my life which was pictured to be seen by friends and family is here........ENJOY GUYS**



































































































































































































No comments: