Friday, August 15, 2008

My Bufday Bash 2008 in UAE!!!!!!

14th of August ....the day i made my entry to this wonders called world.
Its been 25 yrs since then...Oh my god.....i'm growing older and older...
well so many thoughts i had for this years burfday as i was away from home ...i thought i will be left alone and no one even will notice its my bufday....but i was totally wrong ......after so long this year i had my best bday bash ever...for all the people whom made my day on my special day ...THANK U so much.....
thanks for all the love that u guys showered on me and dat surprise party was truely rocking...

i had very nice bufday party arranged by frens whom i dun even know hardly ....its jus been 6 months i know all u guys ..so i wonder do i really deserve this treat...perhaps yes....hahhaa....maybe my frens likes me too much....i must mention this ..all the frens over here made me forget abt home ...i never had a single thought about home ...it was nice feelings...we got drunk like anything , we dance like morons, we were playing like children s.....but the beauty is that morning everyone get back to adulthood again after 8 hrs of sleep....FUN n FUNNY!!!

We had gud lunch and nice Mediterranean dinner at LE ROYAL MERIDIAN hotel....what a good quality day spent....im so glad to get to know all you guys....i'm so glad that GOD still loves us jus by being around us without our knowledge....i saw my home , my people n my frens here in UAE in different versions on my bufday!!!!

No comments: