Saturday, July 26, 2008

DREAMZ UNLIMITED.....

I thk nowadays im being more reasonable...
from d last vacation i came back to be a
different person...i can sense sumthin is changing in me ...
i see d world more widely den before...
i know im capable enaf to do anything on my own..
life is actually a fascinating thing...its how u see it..
its an individual thing....if sumone decide to live in certain way
den dats how dey will live...
i realized v must dream....every person shud dream...
n when u dream u dream for sumthing big...
sum thing beyond ur hand n expectation.......because only den u can atleast reach
half of ur dream which is actually gud enaf to lead a comfortable life..
its not being greedy....

I have not been greedy for wrong things.
But in a different context, I think greed is the mainstay of life.
I believe that you should have a
greed for knowledge, for money so that you can have choice, greed for love.
Greed is the core of mankind’s existence.
Greed is what makes me what I am.
I am greedy for doing more than what I am doing.
I am greedy for more money too. I will never let go of a chance to make money.
Opportunity knocks only once.
And if you don’t let her in she walks past and knocks on the other door.
Opportunity is like a lady.
Dad used to say ...''Opportunity is like a woman and her braid is in the front'',
so if you let her pass you can’t catch hold of her.
You have to hold her when she is facing you.
So I believe in initiative and in striking when the iron is hot.

i realise all dis long ago but , i was not serious abt it..
maybe dats bcoz of my age, even now i'm doin well for my age..
but der long n lots more to do..in order to hav a gud life...
i hope my future will be bright...

No comments: