Wednesday, April 16, 2008

PRINCESS

...i'm after my 3 days of nite shift..
another 2 more to go ...
well.....for once ...after 2 months...i saw her in actual size ...
she is so gorgeous wht can i say...
well i feel bad...coz....i asked my family members to get
her photos for me to c...but no one did it..
den i told balan to get it for me.... n he was bz wif his things as well..
i understand evryone will hav der own things to do...n bz wif der life..
wht happen was rite after i ask him ...he went to my hs d next day ..
n took my princess pic....i felt rely bad...
i duno y ...maybe i was too much ...i shudnt ask him over n over again..
well babe if u r reading dis ...i'm sorry da!!!

nyway ...i tell u ..my prinzy is extremely adoreable...she is so preety...
i cant resist my eyes on her...
she is d best thing i had in my life....but unfortunately i'm not wif her
to see her growing day by day....

ratna....sob sob...








No comments: