Friday, April 11, 2008

Burj Al Arab..

on last week sunday i went to dubai..
i duno y on earth nowadays i'm being too muchsuper-bravo person...
der is no even a single sense of fear in my heart ..
i jus go n walk around every where....without anyone around me..
well its gud to know world...but u may never know wht will happen rite..
my fren called me to visit her in dubai n i went to see her ..
but end up making another 4 more frens...
well it was nice to meet all dis ppl.....sum malaysians n sum indians ...
i was amazed by der hospitality....dey were absolutely polite n kind n nice n ...
rely cool....n so my long tym dream ...came true...manage to get so closer too
the Burj Al Arab...it was amazing...now i know why dey call it d only 7 star hotel in d world....
but how brilliant i can be not to charge my camera before i go to dubai...
n....when i was in d middle of ''syok'' taking pic my battery went off..
cudnt take much pic...ratna u r so stupid at tyms....eeeeeeee geramnya...





.....in madinah Jumeirah....




...me n burj...its very dark ...i knw..


cant go too closer ..coz i never get d whole pic of it..

Picture2
.....d magnificent BURJ AL ARAB...


..mina a 'salam ...

Picture3
...d nite view of d world wonder...

No comments: