Tuesday, April 1, 2008

MISS...

I miss everyone back home now.. abit homesicky...i duno wht to say n how to describe my feelings... i duno ....i had my salary 4 days ago... n i felt like i hit sum lottery or sumthing...haha.. it was rely great feelings... i do all my ''domestic works''..... n went for shopping alone ...n i shopped like mad woman...i knw i spent too much .. but i still i think its ok la...coz long way to go still...hehehe.. Marks & Spencer , Zara , Mousimmo Dutti...dis r d places i usually love to go for shopping back home but i will end up doing a window shopping only coz dey were way too costly... but finally my dreams come true... i managed to get things for my self from dis outlets... BRAVO ratna.... i knw dis is far way down for my achievement but its enaf to make me happy for dis month...hahhaha....


****after 52 days i saw my PRINCESS... she has grown up so much....she looks so different now... i nearly cant recognise her..n she is way too cute... i must say thousand thanks to my causin divi coz she manage to upload d photo in frenster...i burst out crying after looking at dat pic..i realize one thing 2nite...no matter how gud ur communication is when u r far away from home things r totally different.. it wont be d same to be a part of our fly n c things change n to be apart n c things happens....**** i miss each n everything n everyone back home....



...my Princess on d 1st day ...


...after 52 days....yet she is too cute...

No comments: