Sunday, January 27, 2008

Yada yada yada......Finally i made it...after so many years spending jus looking over ppl's blog finally i manage to create my own ...way to go Ratna!!!..looks like its a gud start...and the best part is...I got a new laptop and dis is d first thing i'm actually doin using it..soon i'm looking forward to a new life too....im counting my days actually....will be leaving to UAE in days ....Dear God please give me the courage to go through d days to come...i duno how i'm gona face it...leaving d loved once back at home ...to start a journey wif everything new around ....well.....we c what happens when d day arrives.....and for now.....i shud say congratz to my own self for creating my very OWN blog which so many people has done long ago....bwahahahaha.....alrite dats all for now....ChiOw....

1 comment:

jkavi said...

hi sayang!!
good to see you have a blog now. will come here often =)
will link you as wel yeah :)

about leaving. trust me sayang its going to be okay. it was tough for me too but you'll get used to it. plus with technology like internet and phonecalls you wont feel so distant.
i still tear every now and then la but its much better now =)
be strong!!
im here for you =)
love uuu!