Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Farewell!!!!!

Bye Bye Ratna!......take care of urslef n v all gona miss u .....dats a usual saying ppl says when sum1 is leaving ...well i shud hav blogged dis days ago...since i ony created my blog 2 days ago...so its ok.....well all my frens gathered 2gether last friday n dey had farewell for me....it was nice ....simple but a jovial gathering....had gud fun being wif all of dem....mmm....actually i myself dun knw why most of my frens r all abit older den dey suppose to be....coz i'm in my 20zzz..n dey r all in der 30z n 40z ...mmmm ya age doesnt matter in friendship but.....d way v c things in life is much more different wif these people den d young ones....perhaps..i'm so glad coz i'm alot more open minded n my thinking is always sum thing do wif my future n stuffs...well dats pretty gud...coz it will lead u to hav a better life...i learned alot being wif all dis ppl....well guys ..thank u so much for bein der for me n for all d support u guys gaven me ...it was wonderful having u guys around...im rely gona miss all d late nite chattings , lepakings....n drinkings n etc.....it was rely rely fun ....thanks alot for d party ..it was GREAT.....again i must tel u all......I'm gona terribly miss all of u .....dun worry ppl i will try my best to keep in touch wif all of u ...take care n luv u all so very much!!!






v had dinner in a chinese restaurant ..den v partied all nite long!!!







No comments: